Master craftsman’s exams in Montenegro
The master’s exam in Montenegro is a condition for founding and / or running a company in 52 complex trades. On the other hand, master’s qualifications and master’s letter are the best way for existential independence in other trades as well, but also many career chances and leading positions in crafts and other economic branches.
It pays to be a master
Tradition in the craft follows progress. The title of craftsman is a guarantee of quality, customer orientation and reliability. You know this, we know it, as do your clients!
There are many reasons to become a master:
- you have your own company and you want to be different from the competition,
- you have many years of work experience in the craft and want to start your own business,
- you want to reach the peak of your career in your craft,
- you want to provide yourself with a safe and diverse job either as an employee or even as a boss to other employees,
- you want to take over an existing company,
- you want to master all the necessary professional, business and pedagogical qualifications,
- you want free access to the European Union’s internal market in terms of cross-border provision of services, establishment or access to the labor market,
- you want access to higher education,
- you acquire the right to use the title of master, to run an independent company and to educate young people in the craft,
- you want to take the future into your own hands,
- you know that every craft is worth its weight in gold.
TAKE THE FUTURE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! We will be happy to help you with that.
What is a master letter?
The master letter is not just the framed certificate, which stands in the most visible place in the company. A master’s letter means that I am qualified to run a craft company and train students on my own. It confirms that you, as a master, have all the theoretical and professional knowledge in your craft.
What are the conditions for training and taking the master’s exam?
- If you are the owner (m / f) of a craft company or a sole proprietor (m / f),
- If you have many years of work experience as an employee in a complex or simple craft,
- If you want to start a company in a complex craft and you need a master’s letter to be able to perform the activity,
- If you have a high school diploma and many years of work experience in one of the complex or simple trades and want to start your own company or take over or run another company,
You then have the best conditions for obtaining permission to take the master’s exam based on the Regulations below.
How to become a master?
The Montenegrin Master Exam (CMI), conducted by the Chamber of Crafts and Entrepreneurship of Montenegro, is modeled on the German Master Exam. “Memorandum of Cooperation on the gradual achievement of identical craft education and master’s qualifications”, which was signed with the German Chamber of Crafts from Koblenz on June 30, 2015. year, craftsmen were provided with easier provision of cross-border services, business establishment and access to the labor market. The Koblenz Chamber of Crafts, which otherwise verifies craft qualifications from Southeast Europe throughout Germany, accepts all master qualifications realized under this Agreement.
In order to overcome the differences between the requirements of the master’s exam in Germany, where access is allowed only to persons who have been educated in the dual system (in company and school), pass the professional exam, complete the master’s qualifications, and only then take the master’s exam, decrees have been passed according to which anyone can acquire the title of master:
1) Who passes all four parts of the master’s exam or the missing part of the CMI, which cannot be recognized automatically:
Part One: Professional Practice (valid for 130 trades)
Part Two: Professional Theory (valid for 130 trades)
Third part: Economic, trade and legal bases (common part for all 130 trades)
Fourth part: Professional and work pedagogy (common part for all 130 trades)
2) Whoever passes Part III and IV of CMI and is exempted from Part I of CMI on the basis of many years of proven work experience:
- decision on company registration and excerpt from the Central Register of Business Entities of Montenegro (CRPS)
- work book and employment contract from which the type of trade and job description can be unambiguously concluded,
- portfolio, work diaries and production protocols
3) Who passes parts III and IV of CMI and is exempted from part II of CMI on the basis of a diploma of a higher vocational school with a submitted curriculum for the profession from which it can be unequivocally concluded compliance with the requirements of part II of CMI or professional theory. for the craft in question.
The order of attending the master’s qualifications and taking the master’s exam is not important. Parts III and IV of the CMI are the same for all trades. The duration and content of Parts I and II of CMI depend on the trade in question for which the master’s exam is to be taken.
Courses for III and IV part of CMI, whose parts are identical for all crafts, are organized by the Chamber of Crafts and Entrepreneurship of Montenegro. Courses for individual crafts (for parts I and II) are organized by professional associations in the Chamber of Crafts and Entrepreneurship of Montenegro.
The condition for taking the master’s exam is a permit issued by the Chamber of Crafts and Entrepreneurship of Montenegro. After successfully passing four parts of the CMI or being released from individual parts of the CMI, the master’s exam is considered passed for the trade in question and the master / master is awarded a master’s letter.
More information on the conditions for taking the CMI can be found here: https://zanapredak.jimdofree.com/obrazovanje/majstorsko/prijava-za-ispit/
Regulations on the professional appearance of the master’s exam and examination requirements for parts I and II (professional practice and professional theory) for the craft: Female and male tailor (m / f) can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/ d / 1mdOFGQD4FmdmXZA2PvZHpQ09Dgp0ngqK / view
and for the craft: Photographer (m / f) here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psIcozn8qzce06wlzwm-TYaIQRSYFksL/view
The list of crafts can be found here: https://zanapredak.jimdofree.com/obrazovanje/majstorsko/zanati/